Saturday, March 31, 2007

A Photo to Smile About

I love to keep a photo on the desktop of my computer here, to remind me to smile and that life at "home" is good!

The photo below is my current favorite. For those of you that don't know, this is my Daddy and my dog, Jill. She is staying with them while we are here and she and Papa have become co-workers. He is semi-retired and so she helps him with all his projects around the house. She lays in the sunshine close by while he works! And she definitely takes all the snack breaks with him too!

In the photo Papa is checking on the neighbor's house to see if he knows the car in the yard. (He is our own personal neighborhood crime watch). Jill is looking too, but probably for a squirrel. I think it's hilarious that they are in the exact same position!

Happy Birthday Papa!