Friday, November 03, 2006

There is Sunshine...

There is sunshine in my soul today!

But that's the only place. We woke up this morning to SNOW!!! What, what did she just say? Snow, on November 3rd? NO WAY! Yes way, that is what I said - Snow on November 3rd. The picture doesn't show it very well, but it's there.


So we dug out boots, hats, gloves and I tried to find my child-like excitement about the trek to gymnastics, in the wet, cold snow. It wasn't that hard since Maria was bubbling over with it! And thankfully the Lord provided a tune in my heart that I hummed the whole way and only realized the words as I was heading back up the steps to the apartment!

Since Jesus took my sin away, there is sunshine in my soul!

Don't you just love it when He pulls a song out of "no where" to fit your day and change your attitude.