Monday, November 27, 2006

Getting Ready

I have been busily marking off things on my "to do list". We leave for Egypt on Tuesday night at 11:30pm. It is less than a 3 hour flight! We will be in Egypt until early Sunday morning. Then Maria and I head to the states on Tuesday at 8:30am. So we only have 3 days left in Romania.

I don't have much to do for Egypt but I have lots to do before leaving Romania. I have to stock the fridge and figure out how to pack everything we need to bring back. We simply MUST bring back at LEAST 100 lbs. of books or we'll end up with too many here. I should wash the sheets before I head out too, because that's a full day's job so they dry in time for bed (no dryer). Lots of little things like that to make life easier for Stephen while I'm gone.

Maria has been preparing for our trip to Egypt too. She'll be better than a tour guide by the time we arrive!