Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My Husband ROCKS!

Steve called from work and told me to go get the remote for the air conditioning. I got it and he said to look and see if there was a "sunshine" next to the "snowflake". I said, "Yes, there is, does that mean what I think it means?"

It did!!!!

We now have heat in the den. The bedrooms are still chilly but we can add blankets to the beds to sleep. Just the sound of the heater running is warm. :) I am so thankful since it is supposed to get down to 36 degrees tonight!

Maria and I did bake cookies yesterday. Mimi, Steve's friend from work, had given us 38 Hershey Kisses. Someone gave them to her from the American Embassy. So I made one of my favorite cookies. Peanut Butter Blossoms with a kiss on top. Yummy! Steve took some to work to share with the Romanians.

I'm a much more content woman since the tip of my nose has returned to normal!