Saturday, October 28, 2006

In Home Massages

When I woke up Thursday morning with a slight crick in my neck I asked Mihaela if she knew a good massage therapist. She said one of her good friends was a massage therapist. She called her right then and we booked two massages for this weekend.

Aurelia came to our house this afternoon and gave each of us an hour long massage. She was great! I could tell that she really knew what she was doing and we both were delighted with the massage. Modesty is not as crucial here as in the states but Steve agreed with me that he was comfortable the entire time.

The kicker is the price! For two hours of massage, in our home, the cost was $20 USD Total and that includes a tip. Steve was ready to book her for next weekend. We needed to see when the competition is then I'm sure we'll be giving her a call.