Sunday, February 25, 2007

Isus, Tu Esti Sfant!

Isus, Tu esti sfant! Jesus, You are holy!

"Holy, Holy, Holy,
Lord God Almighty,
Who was and is and is to come!"
Revelation 4:8

I do not know what language the four living creatures are proclaiming it in but I know that we proclaimed it in Romanian and English this morning. I will truly miss singing and worshipping in dual languages once we return to the states.

One of the missionaries from our church was here on furlough from Tibet. He gave a presentation this morning on his work there. It was very interesting. It amazes me that we have 5 missionaries from our church here. We are a small group but these people really catch the fire of the Lord and desire to help in spreading it.

We also travelled to church in a light snow! Isn't that just so...well...Romanian.

And once again I proclaim, "Isus, Tu esti sfant!"