Tuesday, May 08, 2007

I Wonder Why...

Maria is currently undergoing some "intestinal issues". I'm usually the one that is struck with this problem. Something in the water gets me every once in a while.

It was a daily issue until Stephen starting making the coffee with bottled water. After living here for 18 months you just have to try once in a while.

I use the Romanian water to make rice and pasta (it boils after all) and we brush our teeth with it.

After having a day with a yucky tummy this is the sight that greeted us when we went to brush our teeth for bed:


To quote Maria, "I am NOT brushing my teeth with that!". After letting it run for 10 minutes we gave up and went to get the bottled water.

By the way, the picture was taken after it had run another 10 minutes. Just imagine how brown it was when we first turned it on!