Saturday, June 03, 2006

Back in the States

Maria and I traveled back to the states yesterday. We left Bucharest on an 8:30am flight and arrived in SC around 6:30pm. It took us 17 hours total. That’s quite a bit faster than our trip to Bucharest in February.

We slept fairly well last night. I think we both woke up several times during the night but managed to go back to sleep.

I spent today catching up around the house and running errands. Maria visited with all her grandparents and great-grandparents here.

I won’t be adding to the blog while in the states since it’s supposed to be about Romania but Steve has promised to post some historical or background information while I’m away. It should not only be educational but interesting. Please keep checking it out!

We both miss Daddy but we’ll see him in July in NY. Then we’ll be returning to Bucharest in early August for the remainder of the year.

For those of you who have posted a comment on the blog we have a surprise for you!